On Friday, October 2-4 and October 9-11, 2015, the event production company C3 Presents will be hosting the 13th Austin City Limits Music Festival at Zilker Park in Austin, Texas. Artists such as Disclosure, Florence and the Machine, Ben Howard, Chance the Rapper, The Weekend and many others are expected to perform. Early bird three day passes cost $225 and singe day passes cost $125.
The event production company C3 Presents, based out of Austin, Texas, was founded by Charles Attal, Charlie Jones, and Charlie Walker in 2007. Other than Austin City Limts, C3 Presents produces other popular festivals and events such as Lollapalooza in Chicago, Illinois, Orion Music + More in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the Austin Food & Wine Festival, and Big Day Out in Australia. C3 Presents was the third largest concert promoter in the United States, following behind Live Nation and AEG Live. In December of 2014, Live Nation reportedly bought a large controlling stake in C3 Presents of 51 percent.
- The music festival is held on two different weekends: October 2-4, and October 9-11
- The festival takes place in Zilker Park in Austin, Texas
- Early bird three day passes are $225
- Early bird single day passes are $125
- The festival will be hosting headliners the Foo Fighters, Drake, Florence and the Machine, the Weeknd, Deadmau5, Disclosure, Billy Idol, and many others
- There is not an age restriction
- Austin City Limits is produced by C3 presents
- The festival is a cashless festival if attendees wish to go cashless
“We’re in the business of putting smiles on people’s faces,” according to the C3 Presents website.
Michael Rapino, president and chief executive officer of Live Nation Entertainment told Billboard, “The Charlies have proven they are amongst the most successful entrepreneurs in the concert industry. I have long admired what they built and now I look forward to working alongside them as they continue to build a world class festival company.”
Attal, Jones, and Walker told Billboard, “We are excited to join Live Nation and become a part of their global family, while continuing to grow our festivals within a culture of entrepreneurship that will empower our team to keep improving these festivals and the fan experience.”
- Inquiries regarding purchased tickets and wristbands: call (888) 512-7469 or email www.frontgatetickets.com
- To become an ACL sponsor: email Karly Tuckness at email@example.com
- For Press & Editorial inquiries: email Sandee Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For marketing and media partnerships: email Brooke Leal at email@example.com